Terms & Conditions
PAYNE BROS UK Ltd
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES
- CONDITIONS OF SALES These conditions are deemed to be the only conditions
which are acceptable and will prevail over any conditions of others unless
otherwise agreed in writing by the seller.
- ROMALPA CLAUSE Until payment in full has been received for all goods,
work and materials comprised in any contract between the seller and the buyer,
full legal and beneficial ownership of the goods and materials shall be
retained by the seller notwithstanding that the risk in the same shall pass to
the buyer upon delivery.
- ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER The seller reserves the right to refuse any
order, including subsequent to the sending any order acknowledgement.
- PAYMENT Payment is due within/by thirty days from invoice date.
- PRICING Unless agreed in writing between the seller and the buyer, all
prices charged will reflect that price applicable at the date of invoice.
- TAXATION Prices quoted exclude taxation e.g. value added tax and are
subject to the addition of the appropriate rate of tax at the time of
- CANCELLATION OF ORDER Goods ordered from the website, with the
exception of special orders and customised items, may be returned for a full
refund, excluding the value of carriage, packing and administration costs,
within seven working days of receipt, providing the goods are unopened and
in their original packaging. The seller reserves the right to charge up to
25% of invoice and/or goods value should an order be cancelled or the buyer
fails to accept delivery in accordance with the terms of the order. The same
charge may be made should the goods be returned. Special and customised
orders may not be returned.
- FORCE MAJEURE All orders are accepted on the understanding that the
seller is not held responsible for any delay or loss arising from the
contingencies beyond their control such as War, Strikes, Lock Outs, Fire,
Accidents, Breakdowns, Shortages of Labour or Materials.
- CARRIERS Claims for discrepancies, shortages or damaged goods, whether by
our own transport or carriers sub-contracted by the seller, must be made to
the seller within 48 hours of receipt of the goods. All customers MUST sign
the carriers delivery note confirming receipt.
- LIMITATION OF SELLERS LIABILITY No responsibility is accepted by the
seller for any damage or loss arising directly or indirectly out of goods
supplied or for any damage or loss by reason of any failure of the goods to
comply with the specification.
- DISCOUNTS AND NET PRICES Discounts and negotiated net prices are offered
for payment to our terms as detailed above. The seller reserves the right to
disallow any discount and/or to invoice the buyer for the list price on
negotiated net prices given should payment exceed our terms and expect payment
of any disallowed amounts in full.
- MINIMUM ORDER VALUE The seller reserves the right to request CASH ON
DELIVERY payment for any invoice valued at 25.00 and under excluding value
- LAW This and any contract shall be governed by the LAW OF ENGLAND.